Broadband is Coming to Sussex!
Added on March 27, 2019
by Sussex County Administration
Fiber to the Home Internet Service is Being Installed to Members in the Georgetown Road area in Sussex County
Direct communications from RURALBAND have been mailed to members in the below addresses, along with applications to begin the sign-up process.
- Beaverdam Road (current PGEC members from the intersection of Petersburg Road and Beaverdam Road to the intersection of Beaverdam Road and State Route 40)
- Petersburg Road (from Prince George/Sussex County line to the intersection of Beaverdam Road)
- Sussex Drive - State Route 40 (current PGEC members on Sussex Drive from the intersection of Shingleton Road and Sussex Drive - North to the Surry/Sussex County Line)
- Cabin Point Road (from Route 460 Northwest to Cooks Bridge)
- Shingleton Road (from State Route 40 - Sussex Drive to Spring Hill Pond at the intersection at Walnut Hill Road)
- Walnut Hill Road (West from the intersection of Walnut Hill Road and Shingleton Road - South to County Drive - Route 460)
- Georgetown Road (from Blows Lane Southeast to the 7300 block of Georgetown Road)
- Spring Branch Road (current PGEC members)
If Interested in Internet Services for the Above Areas, Click Here to Learn More