- Inventory and liquidate unused county assets to gain revenue and reduce county costs.
- Interact with the incorporated towns located in the county on an annual basis to discuss matters of mutual interest as well as foster a spirit of cooperation.
- Add a capital maintenance component to the county’s CIP inclusive of life cycle costs.
- Identify the range of revenue options the county can use to finance local government programs and services.
- Explore options for delivering county services in collaboration with another locality, the private sector or the nonprofit sector.
- Conduct an office space inventory/needs study to determine the optimum physical space county staff need to perform their duties efficiently and effectively.
- Commit leverage revenue generated by Atlantic Waste to reduce county costs.
Hon. Wayne O. Jones
Chairman of the Board of Supervisors
Contact a member of the Board of Supervisors using the steps below:
- Click the "Contact Us" button below.
- Fill out your Name, Phone, and Email Address.
- Click "Subject" in the form to select a Supervisor.
- Include your message(s) in the "Message" box.
- Click the checkbox next to "I'm not a Robot" and click "Submit".
Your message is confidential and will only be sent to the Supervisor you selected. Personally identifiable information of Website Visitors who fill out the form is not saved in this system.