- Support local businesses and entrepreneurs by establishing a focused business appreciation and expansion program.
- Create a business recognition program to honor/celebrate business tenure in the county.
- Sponsor a business forum focused on securing community input regarding the types of business and commercial enterprises Sussex County needs to attract.
- Sponsor a business appreciation day/week by way of a BoS resolution.
- Encourage greater citizen involvement in county government by sponsoring periodic listening sessions throughout the county, by sponsoring periodic community surveys and by sponsoring educational initiatives such as a Local Government Academy and/or a Citizen’s Planning Academy.
- Develop fact sheets for major policy issues and community projects and share with the media as well as county citizens.
- Sponsor an annual county boards and commissions appreciation dinner.
- Sponsor a community forum to gain citizen input and ideas regarding the county’s annual budget process.
Hon. Susan B. Seward
Chairman of the Board of Supervisors
Contact a member of the Board of Supervisors using the steps below:
- Click the "Contact Us" button below.
- Fill out your Name, Phone, and Email Address.
- Click "Subject" in the form to select a Supervisor.
- Include your message(s) in the "Message" box.
- Click the checkbox next to "I'm not a Robot" and click "Submit".
Your message is confidential and will only be sent to the Supervisor you selected. Personally identifiable information of Website Visitors who fill out the form is not saved in this system.